Register Now for the 2020 Swim Season! Twin Hickory Neighborhood Pool in Glen Allen, VA
Thank you for choosing Starfish Swimmers. We value your commitment to keeping your child safe around the water. Through the Starfish Swimmers program, your child can learn critical survival skills and create a foundation for lifelong enjoyment of the water.
1. Please read the PARENT ENROLLMENT PACKET in its entirety. Print two copies. Bring one copy to your first day of lessons signed by a parent/guardian or email the signed copy to me prior to your start date. Retain a copy for your records. *You can use one form for all of your children, just list names at the top.*
2. Please read the WAIVER OF LIABILITYin its entirety. Submit one signed copy to Starfish Swimmers at your first lesson or email the signed copy to me prior to your start date. Retain a copy for your records. Each child will need a signed copy.
3. Complete the STUDENT INFORMATION FORM. This provides me with critical information to keep your child safe during lessons. If your child has anything in his/her medical history that could affect lessons, please be sure to communicate that with me well in advance of starting lessons. Please email a signed copy prior to your first lesson. Each child will need a signed copy.
**I must have the above 3 forms (signed) in printed or electronic format before your child can get in the pool. A child without these forms on file will not swim.**
4. Pay online for lessons using PayPal, or contact me if you would like to pay another way. **Important: Please check availability with me before paying and make sure there is a time that works for you and your family. Registration fees are nonrefundable.** You will need to pay for at least one week before you can reserve a time for your child's lessons. If you would prefer to pay by Venmo, cash, or check, please let me know. I will hold your spot for two days, and your child will be scheduled upon receipt of payment.
5. Choose a time and SCHEDULE LESSONS. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Reservations are first come, first served and are based on submission and payment of registration fee and first week’s tuition.
Scheduling Policy: Students will not be scheduled until payment of registration fee and the first week's lessons has been received. Please remember in selecting lesson times that consistency and repetition are extremely important. You will need to be able to dedicate a continuous 5-7 weeks to lessons. Please consider nap times, feeding times, and planned vacations when scheduling swim course month and times. Students should not have anything to eat for 2 hours prior to lessons.
Student lessons will not begin until the student previously in a given time slot has completed his/her lessons. Safety is my priority, and I will not conclude a child's lessons until I believe his/her skills are complete. Early registration is recommended to better accommodate the time and month you desire.